Admin users have the ability to add and configure new users. This article covers the set up of user privileges in respect to Playlist and Channel allocation.
This is extremely useful if , for example, you have a user in a Reception area and you wish this user to only have access the "Reception Playlist" to control what content shows on the Reception screen.
To set up a new user, please see this article for more information before following this guide.
Allow Playlist User access
1. From the Select Role dropdown choose User
2. To allow a user access to a Playlist, tick the playlist box, then click the + button
3. In the bottom half of the page ,select the Playlist you wish to allow the user to access, then drag and drop it in the upper section of the page. You can add more playlists as required
4. Once complete click on the "Save" button
Allow User Channel access
5. The principle to allow a user access to a Channel follow the similar steps to allowing Playlists.
a. Tick the Channels box and then click on the + button
b. Select the chosen Channel from the bottom section and drag it to the top section
c. Once you have added your chosen Channel, click the "Save" button