If you find that your touchscreen is not responding to your touch, make some basic checks to see if you can diagnose and fix this issue.
1. Reboot the screen. Unplug the screen from the mains supply and leave it for 10 mins. Power the screen back on and check the touchscreen.
2. Is the screen wet? or are your hands wet? Moisture can affect contact between your finger and the screen Ensure that both are dry and try again.
3. Is there more than one touch zone or button that you can try? Some screen Layout designs may contain several areas that can be interacted with. Check all interactive areas and buttons to see if the issue is isolated to one area. Reboot the screen and check it again.
4. Has any changes been made to the Layout design that may have affected the interactive areas or buttons? Check in the Layout section to ensure that any designated touch areas or buttons have "Triggers and Actions" set against them. More information about this can be found here in section 13
5. Do you have an interactive Page or Collection assigned to your Channel? Check that you have assigned the Layout page or Collection to your Channel. More information on this can be found here
If none of these suggestions fix the issue, please contact us at email@example.com